A two-story brick building by the lake, only 100 km from Riga and 20 km from Limbazi. The plot is accessible via an asphalt road. The building was completed and put into operation in 1987. The usable area of the building is 1222 sqm, the footprint area is 872.5 sqm, and the total land area is 12690 sqm. The building is connected to electricity, water, and sewage systems. Its previous use was as a kindergarten. The building and the adjacent area can be successfully adapted for various commercial activities such as leisure, health improvement, spa center, guesthouse, warehouse, or manufacturing facility.