A historic house is for sale in Kemeri. This two-story wooden house was built in 1934 by Alvine and Janis Straubergi. To this day, their family coat of arms is preserved on the facade. The first floor of the house features a mansard, three verandas, a kitchen, three bedrooms (16.6 sqm, 16.2 sqm, and 11.6 sqm), a boiler room-bathroom, and a toilet. The second floor consists of four bedrooms (14.6 sqm, 13.3 sqm, 11.1 sqm, and 9.4 sqm), a shower room, and two kitchens. The ceiling height on the first floor is 3 meters, while on the second floor, it is 2.8 meters. The territory is enclosed by a fence and adorned with decorative fruit and berry shrubs and trees. There is also a shed. The access road is paved.
- Heating: stove, solid fuel boiler, fireplace
- Electricity: centralized
- Water: local supply
- Sewage: local system
- Bottled gas
The surrounding area consists of residential buildings. The location is excellent and convenient, with approximately 40 minutes to Riga city center, 20 minutes to Tukums, and 25 minutes to Majori. Inter-city buses operate, and the nearest bus stop is 50 meters away. The sea is located 5 km away.